CACTUS MORAVIA INTERNATIONAL GENERAL RULES FOR COMPLAINTS
Every ordering customer acknowledges and agrees with the complaint rules effective as of 1.5.2016 indicated below, hence every order received by us in electronic or written form or by telephone shall be deemed binding and agreed by the customer when sent to us and received by us from the customer, who shall be deemed familiarized with the Cactus Moravia website rules for complaints automatically when sending the order.
RULES FOR COMPLAINTS REGARDING SEEDS SOLD BY CACTUS MORAVIA
PART 1: TAXONS WITH HIGHER SEEDING AND GROWING REQUIREMENTS
Genera in general, full or their parts - Ancistrocactus , Ariocarpus , Aztekium , Austrocactus , Austrocylindropuntia , Cintia , Copiapoa , Discocactus , Echinocactus - explicitly Echinocactus horizonthalonius , polycephalus , parryi , xeranthemoides , Homalocephala texensis , Echinocereus , Echinomastus , Epithelantha , Eriosyce – true large seeds Eriosyce , Escobaria , Ferocactus , Geohintonia , Glandulicactus , Grusonia , Gymnocactus , Gymnocalycium (Muscosemineum only, e.g. mihanovichii , damsii etc. ) , Harrisia , Eriocereus , Leuchtenbergia, Lophophora , Maiuhuenia , Maihueniopsis , Mammillaria (rare types only, then large seeds – see M. thresae , M. luethyi etc. and also large flowered black seed type M. sheldonii , M. boolii etc.) , Matucana , Melocactus , Neolloydia , Neowerdermannia , Notocactus , Obregonia , Opuntia - Puna , Pterocactus , Oreocereus , Oroya , Pediocactus , Pelecyphora , Pyrrhocactus with emphasis on P. bulbocalyx a P. umadeave , Sclerocactus , Strombocactus , Sulcorebutia ,Tephrocactus (Puna) ,Toumeya , Trichocereus,Turbinicarpus , Weingartia and due to the recent difficulties in obtaining the seeds of all succulent genera as well. We do not accept any complaints regarding the germination capacity in this case, reason being higher seeding and growing requirements of the taxons named above.
PART 2: TAXONS WITH STANDARD AND LOWER SEEDING AND GROWING REQUIREMENTS
Genera in general - Acanthocalycium , Astrophytum , Aylostera , Blossfeldia , Cereus , Cleistocactus , Coryphantha , Denmoza , Echinofossulocactus , Echinopsis , Espostoa , Eulychnia , Frailea , Gymnocalycium ( all except Muscosemineum ) , Haageocereus , Hamatocactus , Lobivia , Mammillaria easier-to-grow and more common types (except for those named in Cactaceae type A ) , Mediolobivia , Neoporteria , Parodia , Rebutia , Stetsonia , Thelocactus and all other easier-to-grow cacti. In this case we always offer an adequate compensation in the form of delivery of seeds of a similar type and in range according to our consideration, after a mutual agreement with the customer.
- we hand a repeated and difficult-to-solve complaint over to a certificated expert in the field of cacti and succulents who then assesses the germination capacity and structure of the returned seeds and eventually issues an expert opinion.
- in case of a delivery loss that cannot be found and subsequent verification of the loss at the GLS courier company or Czech Post by the tracking number, the money that the customer had paid is returned to him. Money cannot be returned and it remains possession of Cactus Moravia without the verification of the delivery loss on the route sender-customer.
- merchandise damage during transportation by GLS or Czech Post is the carrier’s fault and not the seller’s and it is not possible to return money to the customer immediately, firstly a complaint at the carrier is made and then a damage return can be requested depending on the statement and results of the official investigation at the carrier´s.
- we accept complaints until two weeks from the delivery, complaints raised later are not accepted (though suggestions for improvement are always welcome)
- orders of the seeds are processed according to the order received from the customers, delivery time is guaranteed within 14-35 days at the customer’s place from the order reception (during the distribution peak time in December-January within 4-6 weeks at the most – customers will be informed electronically.)